Enjoy the benefits of a true Alliance!
Expert advice, fool proof approaches, a dedicated knowledge base and all the experience of other schools who have already been where you want to go.
Strategy Development and Benchmarking
Initial Onboarding Review: 8-12 Week Duration
– Your school’s educational technology Vision, Strategy, Roadmap and Business Case based on stakeholder information captured in a sequence of structured interviews
– Your school’s current performance Benchmarks based on International Standards for Technology in Education (ISTE) and Cross Industry Best Practice (CIBP) measures
– An complete inventory of your schools educational technology related systems, platforms, projects and issues codified and recorded in The EduTec Alliance’s Knowledge Base for future reference
Annual Strategy and Benchmark Refresh
Annual Refresh Review: 2-3 Week Duration
– A review of your school’s progress against the originally defined Vision, Strategy, Roadmap
and Business Case and updates with rationale where required
– A further round of benchmarking and interpretation of year on year differences
– An review of the information held in The EduTec Alliance Knowledge Base on your systems, platforms, projects and Issues and an update on changes and their implications
CONTINUED IMPLEMENTATION SUPPORT
Regular follow up to support, guide and advise school leaders on the implementation of the programme defined:
– Easy to reach support to follow up with school’s developments
– Ongoing strategic advisory
– Participation in Transition Programme Steering Committee
Knowledge Base and Peer Group Access
Access for up to five nominated member employees to contact The EduTec Alliance directly for support based on The EduTec Alliance’s Knowledge Base
– Technology being used by other EduTec Alliance member organisations
– Known technology issues and resolutions from other members
– Where a question cannot be resolved directly, the member may be placed in direct contact with a suitable contact with another member organisation
Membership benefits both you and others
One of the biggest benefits of joining The EduTec Alliance is that, whilst you enhance your school, you also help other schools around the globe to provide better learning experiences with technology. Our membership fees fund our organisation allowing us to produce our extensive content and training materials which all schools can benefit from for free.
- Our membership package has an initial three year duration, renewable annually thereafter.
2. We work on a ‘whole school’ basis – the price is the same no matter the number of physical sites you have.
3. All of our work is conducted in English to allow it to be accessible to as many schools as possible around the world.
4. To minimise costs, and improve our effectiveness, all work is conducted remotely using collaborative tools – principally Microsoft Teams and Zoom.
5. All members have access to their own secure area on our site where membership details and key documents from projects and reviews are stored.
Copyright © 2021 The EduTec Alliance